Saturday, July 2, 2011

Well, I think I'll give this thing a try

I always thought that blogging would be ideal for me.  I have so many interests, so many life experiences (for good and for bad) and I really love to talk.  I'm nearly 50 (although I sometimes can't believe that, nor can I believe how that number doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would), I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world--The Napa Valley. I have a wonderful, mixed (and sometimes mixed-up) and extended family, and I've been working as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist for about 14 years.  I love to read, travel and exercise, and I do as much of all three as I can.  The journey of how I came to become a physician, how I came to live in Napa, and how my blended family came into existence is an interesting and sometimes unbelievable one.  I am not really sure if anyone is interested in reading about this journey. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that my family would NOT be interested in my discussing or describing the details of their past or present lives.  But I've decided to try to discuss and explain, to talk about my thoughts and, to share without revealing too many intimate details.  So we'll see where this goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment